Thursday, January 30, 2020

Devastation of Kobe Bryant and his daughter's death


So the world is so devastated about Kobe Bryant and his daughter's death from that helicopter crash, that took 7 other people's life, due to really bad weather conditions. Kobe is my goat, my greatest of all time!!! People would argue that its Michael Jordan, OK, I would agree on paper, but I never got to witness MJ's gameplay, only his highlights, plainly because back then, they wouldn't show Bulls game in San Diego, we always have what ever closes we can latch on, the LA Clippers will never be the team as they used to be from San Diego and moved to LA, so that's a no-no, but after they left, almost everyone I know cheers for th he Lakers. I caught up plenty of the Kareem-Magic seasons, but even that, you had to find someone that's watching it. But the Kobe dynasty, I had my own TV and my job's schedule allowed me to watch the ges at night. Just everything Kobe did came to be greatness for me, from High school to the NBA, 5 rings, Mamba Academy, his generosity. Real awfully sad that his daughter Gianna who has picked up after his foot step and becoming a fire baller, was in that helicopter with her teammate and coaches. Thank you so much Kpbe Bryant for making so many love the game of basketballs. RIP BLACK MAMBA!!





No comments: