Sunday, April 30, 2023

2 nights with JP

  It was great to see my homey @justinpearson31g for 2 days in Brooklyn, to see the documentary about him @dontfallinlovewithyourselfdoc + 2 of his bands -- @planetbband and @satanicplanetofficial. I met Justin in the late 80s, him and Jose Palafox was inside a bathroom stall of Centro de Agricultura in Balboa Park that I was waiting to use. I think it was Night Soul Man/Crash Worship/Pitchfork (maybe?). I then ended up driving Struggle and Brain Tourniquet on tour  in the eaely 90s -- the idea and concept of Rice the band came about during the Struggle tour, when we had to backtrack to pick up my Grandma's Rice cooker (I brought one on tour) that we accidentally left behind at the place we stayed at the night before. So proud of JP's musical stamp through the decades, and the movie was 💥💥💥Thanks so much, JP, I love you, brother!







Q and A after the documentary



Netherlands


Planet B



VENUS twins



Satanic Planet













.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

#dontfallinlovewithyourself

#justinpearson #planetb #threeoneg #31g #thelocust 

No comments: